A revolution in the Private Server Community, Cadmium Isle the best Runescape Private Server available.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Fishing Shop

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tropical
Newcomer
Newcomer
avatar

Posts : 8
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-05-14
Age : 25
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Fishing Shop   Thu May 14, 2009 7:46 pm

I suggestion you increase the amout of fishing bait we can aquire, this would help me greatly! Thanks!
I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Billy
Member
Member


Posts : 26
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Fishing Shop   Thu May 14, 2009 8:52 pm

Tropical wrote:
I suggestion you increase the amout of fishing bait we can aquire, this would help me greatly! Thanks!
I love you
The whole point is that so the skill will be harder to train.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tropical
Newcomer
Newcomer
avatar

Posts : 8
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-05-14
Age : 25
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Fishing Shop   Thu May 14, 2009 8:53 pm

Billy wrote:
Tropical wrote:
I suggestion you increase the amout of fishing bait we can aquire, this would help me greatly! Thanks!
I love you
The whole point is that so the skill will be harder to train.

yes, i understand that, but i dont think you get the point, its so hard to buy bait i have to fish for shrimps and anchovies just to get to 35 fishing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scully
Senior Member
Senior Member
avatar

Posts : 55
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2009-04-25
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Fishing Shop   Fri May 15, 2009 2:01 pm

Tropical wrote:
Billy wrote:
Tropical wrote:
I suggestion you increase the amout of fishing bait we can aquire, this would help me greatly! Thanks!
I love you
The whole point is that so the skill will be harder to train.

yes, i understand that, but i dont think you get the point, its so hard to buy bait i have to fish for shrimps and anchovies just to get to 35 fishing.
Agreed there should be at least 1000 fishing bait in the shop since well that's reasonable. How many shops do you see that sell only 20 worms to go fish with? The answer is none unless they want to go out of business.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tropical
Newcomer
Newcomer
avatar

Posts : 8
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-05-14
Age : 25
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Fishing Shop   Fri May 15, 2009 2:44 pm

scully wrote:
Tropical wrote:
Billy wrote:
Tropical wrote:
I suggestion you increase the amout of fishing bait we can aquire, this would help me greatly! Thanks!
I love you
The whole point is that so the skill will be harder to train.

yes, i understand that, but i dont think you get the point, its so hard to buy bait i have to fish for shrimps and anchovies just to get to 35 fishing.
Agreed there should be at least 1000 fishing bait in the shop since well that's reasonable. How many shops do you see that sell only 20 worms to go fish with? The answer is none unless they want to go out of business.

Thank you for your understanding skully, and nice meeting you today Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Fishing Shop   

Back to top Go down
 
Fishing Shop
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Hasbro Fantastic 4 $6 at The reject shop
» Summer Camp > Fishing Game
» My Animation Shop ;)
» Lorena's Recolor/Animation shop!!
» 4" Thundercats on sale at The Reject Shop

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cadmium Isle :: Support :: Suggestions-
Jump to: