Cadmium Isle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revolution in the Private Server Community, Cadmium Isle the best Runescape Private Server available.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fishing Glitch - Stops Fishing & Can't Move

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack

Fishing Glitch - Stops Fishing & Can't Move Empty
PostSubject: Fishing Glitch - Stops Fishing & Can't Move   Fishing Glitch - Stops Fishing & Can't Move EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:56 am

Hi, I think it was Brad that got this glitch on the pictures, I've also had it before.

What happens is you start to fish and your body gets transparent and you can't move and it happens until you get dc or the server reboots.(I think it reboots it might just be lagg)

Fishing Glitch - Stops Fishing & Can't Move Fishglitch1-1

Fishing Glitch - Stops Fishing & Can't Move Fishglitch2 Fishing Glitch - Stops Fishing & Can't Move Fishglitch3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fishing Glitch - Stops Fishing & Can't Move   Fishing Glitch - Stops Fishing & Can't Move EmptyMon May 11, 2009 11:30 am

Thanks, yes this is me in the picture, it also says im using a hacked client but i'm using the same as everyone else, cadmiums.
Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Fishing Glitch - Stops Fishing & Can't Move   Fishing Glitch - Stops Fishing & Can't Move EmptyMon May 11, 2009 1:07 pm

Brad wrote:
Thanks, yes this is me in the picture, it also says im using a hacked client but i'm using the same as everyone else, cadmiums.

That's weird, Admin ot the rescue hopefully Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fishing Glitch - Stops Fishing & Can't Move   Fishing Glitch - Stops Fishing & Can't Move Empty

Back to top Go down

Fishing Glitch - Stops Fishing & Can't Move
Page 1 of 1