Cadmium Isle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revolution in the Private Server Community, Cadmium Isle the best Runescape Private Server available.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New idea on how to get a fire cape

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
scully
scully

New idea on how to get a fire cape Empty
PostSubject: New idea on how to get a fire cape   New idea on how to get a fire cape EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 8:08 pm

Fight caves getting old?
*picture of man nodding*
Tired of getting to the Jad loosing because of the non sense involved?
*Man nods his head fast*
Well then you should try this idea:

Whenever you get a 99 skill it adds a point towards getting a fire cape. When you get let's say 3 99 skills it will give you 3 points that will always remain to get a fire cape from a random shop keeper. The cape would be untradable an unable to be lost.
Good idea?

Post your thoughts.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Billy

PostSubject: Re: New idea on how to get a fire cape   New idea on how to get a fire cape EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 9:41 pm

in some ways i like it, in some i dont. I dony like it because the fire cape is usualy a rewarding thing that costs alot o money and takes alot of time, ill edit this later to make more sence cuz im rlly tired lol
Back to top Go down
scully
scully

PostSubject: Re: New idea on how to get a fire cape   New idea on how to get a fire cape EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:54 pm

Billy wrote:
in some ways i like it, in some i dont. I dony like it because the fire cape is usualy a rewarding thing that costs alot o money and takes alot of time, ill edit this later to make more sence cuz im rlly tired lol

It would be rewarding and time consuming. I've spent about five to six hours thieving and I only have 60.
Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: Re: New idea on how to get a fire cape   New idea on how to get a fire cape EmptyMon May 11, 2009 12:54 pm

scully wrote:
Fight caves getting old?
*picture of man nodding*
Tired of getting to the Jad loosing because of the non sense involved?
*Man nods his head fast*

Very Happy

Lol, but yeh it should be like that but the Admin should pick points for you rather than skills, say for a certain amount of posts? or freindly code of conduct/sportsmanship, just being all round nice. You get what i mean?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New idea on how to get a fire cape   New idea on how to get a fire cape Empty

Back to top Go down

New idea on how to get a fire cape
Page 1 of 1