Cadmium Isle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revolution in the Private Server Community, Cadmium Isle the best Runescape Private Server available.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An island idea i came up with

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
scully
scully

An island idea i came up with Empty
PostSubject: An island idea i came up with   An island idea i came up with EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 4:30 pm

An island idea i came up with Island

Of course it would slope in from the beach area to the rest of the land. Maybe a quest could happen between the two different tribes where there's some sort of war between them and you need to sort it out. Maybe have some fishing spots along the beach?
Back to top Go down
Rich Dude
Admin
Rich Dude

PostSubject: Re: An island idea i came up with   An island idea i came up with EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 4:41 pm

Looks, great. However thats a huge project, and will take a long time. But it looks so cool, I'll give it a try, don't expect any results anytime soon though.

lol!
Back to top Go down
https://cadmiumisle.forumotion.com
scully
scully

PostSubject: Re: An island idea i came up with   An island idea i came up with EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 4:45 pm

Haha, alright.
Back to top Go down
mr mopar

PostSubject: Re: An island idea i came up with   An island idea i came up with EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 8:36 pm

not bad of i idea :p
Back to top Go down
heart
heart

PostSubject: Re: An island idea i came up with   An island idea i came up with EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:37 pm

Admin wrote:
Looks, great. However thats a huge project, and will take a long time. But it looks so cool, I'll give it a try, don't expect any results anytime soon though.

lol!

dang you are telling the truth about that Very Happy so many objects to be layed down lol
Back to top Go down
http://Mybubble.co.nr
Jack

PostSubject: Re: An island idea i came up with   An island idea i came up with EmptyMon May 11, 2009 1:01 pm

scully wrote:
An island idea i came up with Island

Of course it would slope in from the beach area to the rest of the land. Maybe a quest could happen between the two different tribes where there's some sort of war between them and you need to sort it out. Maybe have some fishing spots along the beach?

nice sketch, will take a while though SmileSmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An island idea i came up with   An island idea i came up with Empty

Back to top Go down

An island idea i came up with
Page 1 of 1