Cadmium Isle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revolution in the Private Server Community, Cadmium Isle the best Runescape Private Server available.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Npcs hit way too high

Go down 
+2
Rich Dude
Olzax
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Olzax
Olzax

Npcs hit way too high Empty
PostSubject: Npcs hit way too high   Npcs hit way too high EmptyTue May 05, 2009 7:55 pm

It get way too hard to train, especially when there isn't no good armour and food cost way too much. I mean really, a level 11 wizzard can't hit 10's.
Back to top Go down
Rich Dude
Admin
Rich Dude

PostSubject: Re: Npcs hit way too high   Npcs hit way too high EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:05 pm

Yeah, so how would you think this should be handled and fixed?
Back to top Go down
https://cadmiumisle.forumotion.com
scully
scully

PostSubject: Re: Npcs hit way too high   Npcs hit way too high EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:09 pm

Write up a piece of code that is an Npchit void, and run it through the npc health and respawn file.
Back to top Go down
Rich Dude
Admin
Rich Dude

PostSubject: Re: Npcs hit way too high   Npcs hit way too high EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:17 pm

I already have that. Razz I was asking what he thought they should hit. And what he thought is a reasonable attitude toward this.

Will be fixed in next build.
Back to top Go down
https://cadmiumisle.forumotion.com
scully
scully

PostSubject: Re: Npcs hit way too high   Npcs hit way too high EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:21 pm

Lol, oh I think 5-6 would be good for a level 11 wizard just in my opinion. After all he is a WIZARD, hinting that he should mage. =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Npcs hit way too high   Npcs hit way too high EmptySun May 10, 2009 3:45 pm

I agree scully, that is a reasonable amount, seeing as they are mages.
Back to top Go down
Striker
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Npcs hit way too high   Npcs hit way too high EmptySun May 10, 2009 3:54 pm

The damage isn't measured by the NPC's HP is it? If so, I don't see how these Chickens can hit 2's on me.
Back to top Go down
scully
scully

PostSubject: Re: Npcs hit way too high   Npcs hit way too high EmptySun May 10, 2009 3:56 pm

Striker wrote:
The damage isn't measured by the NPC's HP is it? If so, I don't see how these Chickens can hit 2's on me.

The NPC's damage is handled by an NPC Damage void, therefore it's just based off whatever Rich wants it to be.
Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Npcs hit way too high   Npcs hit way too high EmptyMon May 11, 2009 12:50 pm

I think the wizards should hit 4 or 5 & the barbarians should only hit a max of 2, they hit so high so often.
Back to top Go down
yella
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Npcs hit way too high   Npcs hit way too high EmptyWed May 13, 2009 6:22 pm

You want to make the life too easy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Npcs hit way too high   Npcs hit way too high Empty

Back to top Go down

Npcs hit way too high
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cadmium Isle :: Support :: Suggestions-
Jump to: