Cadmium Isle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revolution in the Private Server Community, Cadmium Isle the best Runescape Private Server available.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is less of a suggestion but more of a complaint

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
scully
scully

This is less of a suggestion but more of a complaint Empty
PostSubject: This is less of a suggestion but more of a complaint   This is less of a suggestion but more of a complaint EmptyTue May 05, 2009 4:55 pm

Cooking things gives you less experience than Runescape. I like hard training, but that is kinda ridiculous.

Runescape xp:
Tuna - 100

Server xp:
Tuna - 70

I love the server, but that just kinda yeah....sorry.

Look at this and base your experience higher than these, at least double of what you have it now. By the way all skills should be at least doubled the Runescape experience. I just noticed that its only 5 or 10 experience more at the moment. I don't wanna get 99 on here then turn around and do the same thing with less work on Runescape. You may think it seems to easy to start out with, but really in the long run it's only fast until around 60 or 70 anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Billy

PostSubject: Re: This is less of a suggestion but more of a complaint   This is less of a suggestion but more of a complaint EmptyTue May 05, 2009 5:43 pm

scully wrote:
Cooking things gives you less experience than Runescape. I like hard training, but that is kinda ridiculous.

Runescape xp:
Tuna - 100

Server xp:
Tuna - 70

I love the server, but that just kinda yeah....sorry.

Look at this and base your experience higher than these, at least double of what you have it now. By the way all skills should be at least doubled the Runescape experience. I just noticed that its only 5 or 10 experience more at the moment. I don't wanna get 99 on here then turn around and do the same thing with less work on Runescape. You may think it seems to easy to start out with, but really in the long run it's only fast until around 60 or 70 anyhow.

I agree, that is really rediculous, usualy private servers have 4x runescape xp.
Back to top Go down
Rich Dude
Admin
Rich Dude

PostSubject: Re: This is less of a suggestion but more of a complaint   This is less of a suggestion but more of a complaint EmptyTue May 05, 2009 6:33 pm

I'm fixing it right now. Making 2x Runescape right now, we can always make it more.

How is the fishing experience rate?
Back to top Go down
https://cadmiumisle.forumotion.com
Jack

PostSubject: Re: This is less of a suggestion but more of a complaint   This is less of a suggestion but more of a complaint EmptyMon May 11, 2009 12:51 pm

Admin wrote:
I'm fixing it right now. Making 2x Runescape right now, we can always make it more.

How is the fishing experience rate?

Its great exept tuna Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is less of a suggestion but more of a complaint   This is less of a suggestion but more of a complaint Empty

Back to top Go down

This is less of a suggestion but more of a complaint
Page 1 of 1