Cadmium Isle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revolution in the Private Server Community, Cadmium Isle the best Runescape Private Server available.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Build 299 Updates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rich Dude
Admin
Rich Dude

Build 299 Updates Empty
PostSubject: Build 299 Updates   Build 299 Updates EmptySun May 03, 2009 11:32 am

This is most definitly the best build of Cadmium Isle to this date. So many new features were added that a new client must now be downloaded: Link will be posted when servers up.

Some updates Build 299 Includes:

• New way that death is handled. Lose all items.
    Doctor Orbon will now fix you up on your revival from dieing.

• Mazzerious Isle has now been added, see Ned for travel details.
    This island includes a new NPC to interact with, mith and addy are now in the game, a new boss which drops some Rune.

• Colored text has been enabled, so you will see a more colorful welcome message upon your arrival.
    This is a update that will continue on, and you will see more being built upon this later-on.

• Wizard Isle has been added, either talk-to or teleport with Aubury to visit the new Island.
    This new island features a new armour, a new boss, a easier way to gather runes, and mining (see below).

• Mining has been added!
    Currently, its only Rune Essence, but its the layout, so now I can easily add coal, iron, and such.

• Big Bones are now added into the game!

• The fish monger now sells 15-20 of each fish, to help you guys stay alive, due to the new death update!

So, I hope you love the new updates, the VPS is still being fixed, so I am aiming to have it up tonight, and the lastest Monday or Tuesday!
Back to top Go down
https://cadmiumisle.forumotion.com

Build 299 Updates
Page 1 of 1