Cadmium Isle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A revolution in the Private Server Community, Cadmium Isle the best Runescape Private Server available.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A home teleport

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Olzax
Olzax

A home teleport Empty
PostSubject: A home teleport   A home teleport EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 11:27 am

Like you have to type ::home then wait 1 min(why? so people don't use as main way to get to home) then you tele home(just for if you get stuck somewhere)
Back to top Go down
heart
heart

A home teleport Empty
PostSubject: Re: A home teleport   A home teleport EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:35 pm

Olzax wrote:
Like you have to type ::home then wait 1 min(why? so people don't use as main way to get to home) then you tele home(just for if you get stuck somewhere)

I Second this, or like varrock teleport or somthing because Me and Scully got stuck in level 43 wild earlier lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://Mybubble.co.nr
scully
scully

A home teleport Empty
PostSubject: Re: A home teleport   A home teleport EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:37 pm

heart wrote:
Olzax wrote:

I Second this, or like varrock teleport or somthing because Me and Scully got stuck in level 43 wild earlier lol Very Happy
Lol, I was gonna bring that up and say it was a good idea because of that incident. GET OUT OF MY MIND!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
heart
heart

A home teleport Empty
PostSubject: Re: A home teleport   A home teleport EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:40 pm

scully wrote:
heart wrote:
Olzax wrote:

Lol, I was gonna bring that up and say it was a good idea because of that incident. GET OUT OF MY MIND!!!! lol

NEVER! Very Happy you are thinking of tacos right now am i right? cheers
Back to top Go down
scully
scully

A home teleport Empty
PostSubject: Re: A home teleport   A home teleport EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:41 pm

heart wrote:
scully wrote:
heart wrote:
Olzax wrote:

Well now I am. =D
Back to top Go down
heart
heart

A home teleport Empty
PostSubject: Re: A home teleport   A home teleport EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:44 pm

scully wrote:
heart wrote:
scully wrote:
heart wrote:
Olzax wrote:

Well now I am. =D
lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
scully
scully

A home teleport Empty
PostSubject: Re: A home teleport   A home teleport EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:45 pm

heart wrote:
scully wrote:
heart wrote:
scully wrote:
heart wrote:
Olzax wrote:

Well now I am. =D
lol Very Happy

We should probably quit spamming this thread lol. I support this idea.
Back to top Go down
Olzax
Olzax

A home teleport Empty
PostSubject: Re: A home teleport   A home teleport EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 3:34 pm

scully wrote:
heart wrote:
scully wrote:
heart wrote:
scully wrote:
heart wrote:
Olzax wrote:

Well now I am. =D
lol Very Happy

you guys need to stop quoting each other cherry
Back to top Go down
heart
heart

A home teleport Empty
PostSubject: Re: A home teleport   A home teleport EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 4:00 pm

Olzax wrote:
scully wrote:
heart wrote:
scully wrote:
heart wrote:
scully wrote:
heart wrote:
Olzax wrote:

Well now I am. =D
lol Very Happy

you guys need to stop quoting each other cherry

why lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Olzax
Olzax

A home teleport Empty
PostSubject: Re: A home teleport   A home teleport EmptyWed May 13, 2009 4:43 pm

Fixed. Thus locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A home teleport Empty
PostSubject: Re: A home teleport   A home teleport Empty

Back to top Go down

A home teleport
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cadmium Isle :: Support :: Suggestions-
Jump to: